Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cash

Search Amazon.com for gleeSearch Amazon.com MP3 Downloads for gleeToday my husband asked if we had any money.  He had all the money to begin with but he spent it all on going out to lunch.  He goes out to lunch every day. 

But then, I tend to think everything he spends money on is a waste while I am being frugal. I NEEEED all the songs from this week's episode of Glee, and my daily green tea from Starbucks is my anti-oxidant reward for working out.  Don is wasting money when he eats hamburgers and french fries for lunch. 

I know.  It's not fair.  I get angry because he never does without.  As long as we have been married, he has gotten whatever he wanted.  I've spent 25 years depriving myself so that he could keep living in a dream world.  I'm tired of sacrificing for the sake of my 53 year old kid.  It's time for him to grow up and live in the real world.  You can't have everything without paying some prices.  I've paid all the prices.  It is now time for him to pay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment